- All the medieval buildings facing Piazza del Comune (Cathedral, Baptistery, Torrazzo Tower,
City Hall, Soldiers' Loggia),
- the inside of the Cathedral (cycle of frescoes dating back to the early 16th Century and recent findings),
- the inside of the Palazzo Comunale (City Hall),
- the inside of the Baptistery with the original dome and the Collection of Pietre Romaniche (romanesque sculptures) of the Cathedral (entrance fee: € 2,00 / person).
- Museo del Violino with its Collection of Ancient Violins made my Andrea Amati, Guarneri del Gesù and Antonio Stradivari (entrance fee: € 7,00/person. It is usually possible to book and enjoy a short performance of one of the ancient violins (additional fee: € 5,00/person with a min. of 25 people - pre-booking is a must).
See Half day visit +
- the unforgettable visit of one of the 130 workshops of violin-makers, to learn the traditional cremonese method of violin-making, based on the internal template (entrance fee: € 55,00 VAT included PER GROUP of max 25 people),
- the visit of the magnificent Chiesa di S. Sigismondo (to be reached by coach), completely covered with frescoes mostly dating back to the 16th Century.
Associazione per la promozione del patrimonio culturale per finalità turistiche
Ca' Bianca Bordolano